Date of Interview: May 11th
Board: RN. Choubey
Hobbies: Meditation, trekking, green mobility, NGO and Civil society
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- You’re already in service, are you excited to join it ? ( Said yes)
- Then let’s stop the interview and you can join that then. (Laughed)
- Case study on corruption in your department, where senior has taken a bribe, what will you do?
- On what basis did you decide where to trek
- Which is the higest peak you have trekked to ?
- Why so much regional inequality in India ? ( Fumbled here and mentioned corruption is jharkhand for some reason)
- Then asked why is there corruption in jharkhand
- How will you ensure there is none
- Why do you meditate
- What will you tell school children to convince them to meditate
- Should math be compulsory?
- What does an ngo do?
- What work did you do ?
- Why so much ineuqality in India
- What is government doing about it
- Which IPS officer in Maharashtra was involved in corruption case against the home minister?
- If career is also important to you how will you ensure that you are not corrupt ?
- What is the future of green mobility? (daf)
- Are we doing anything to achieve it
- What is a civil society
- What is the vision of the civil society you have worked at?
- Some species in western ghats that is killing other species can you name it ?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)