Date of Interview: 11/05/2022 afternoon
Board: RN Choubey
Home State: Kerala
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Your experience in interview- it wasn’t very cordial like mentioned in transcripts. There was no grilling. But panel seemed quite disinterested
Utility of mocks (if any)- mocks are helpful in obtaining experience
- I had symptoms of cold which I conveyed. Hence was asked to keep mask on.
- Brief intro
- question on name
- 2 different meanings for ppp. what are they. India’s exchange rate in ppp terms
- Can history be rewritten.many counter questions on that
- Use of anthropology in sports
- What is anthropometry
- SMART Policing
- Monologue on Gold smuggling case in Kerala. Who would you say is responsible.
- What is state food commission2. NFSA act. Means to address if someone is denied food under NFSA
- Best tourist place in Kerala.
- What is special about Kozhikode
- What is CERT
- Recent RBI announcement. Questions on repo
- Why women not given permanent commission earlier
- Padmanabhswamy temple treasure
- Anthropology and archeology
- Kerala’s employment issues
- How can we prevent future pandemics
- Kerala floods . Reason
Several other questions. Mostly factual and not conversational except for chairman. Mostly expression less board. Can’t fathom how it went down.