Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Background: B.com (H)
Optional: Commerce & Accountancy
Home State: Delhi
Work experience: under Training in BHEL (Finance Division)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What did you do after completing b.com in 2017?
- Recent MPC meet is scheduled. Why hasn’t the govt changed the repo rate for last 11 months. MPC formation and related questions. What is current repo rate?
- Rationale of Navratnas, Maharatna categorisation.
- NPAs, what steps by govt for correction.
- What is corporate gov. Recent policy changes by govt. in CG
- Blockchain Strategy of India. 3 areas the strategy covers.
- Carbon dating. Carbon Pricing.
- Is AUKUS formation to counter China in Indo-pacific.
- My internship at CMO
- What life lessons I learned there?
- Name all Navratnas.
- Who owns US forex reserves.
- Minimalism, Inspirational interviews (my hobby)
- Ballot vs EVM. Which is better for India? Few questions on VVPAT.
- 2.Difference and similarities between yoga and meditation (part of my hobby).
- Privatisation of PSUs
- Continued with NPAs, shifted to ARCs. Counter question on utility of ARCs.
- Why RBI wants to maintain liquidity. Tools of doing that.
- Why to appoint women independent candidates on company boards.
- Why RBI is reluctant to legalise cryptocurrency.
- Has india lagged in taking advantage of CDM
- Societal Patriarchy. Examples you have seen.
- Similarities in SL and Pak issues in news. How it will impact India.
- Role of communication in policy making- planning and implementation.
Chairman: What are Principles of Natural Justice.
(There were few other questions on Environment and Economy that I don’t recall)