Date of Interview: 7th April, Afternoon session
Board: TCA Anant
Home State: Delhi
Hobbies: Watching Bollywood movies, practicing yoga
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Why 2nd Masters?
- Describe Srilanka crisis and lessons from it for India.
- Describe areas where work is needed for ensuring child rights.
- Also what can be done to ensure their good health.
- How to tackle child labour when families forced to push their children into it due to poverty?
- Do you know an Indian who has done considerable work for children?
- Do you know about Mid Day meal? What are its objectives?
- What needs to be done for construction workers?
- What can be done in the current situation in many states where construction workers’ cess remains underutilized?
- What can be done by the states?
- You talked about performance appraisal.
- Told about an article in newspaper about forceful retirement of senior bureaucrats to ensure new talent gets opportunities? Is that viable? Views on it?
- Which genre of movies do you watch?
- Should there be censorship for movies, OTT alike? Who has primary responsibility to regulate content for children, parents or state? Should there be self regulation or enforcement?
- Tell me your service preferences.
- Difference between hard and soft power.
- Why India was called country of snake charmers?
- What did India do to strengthen its soft power?
- Asked names of difficult asanas that i can do.
- How many poses in Suryanamaskar?
- What is Hatha yoga?
- Told about a video of a boy practicing for army selection. Asked, is it good? Will it inspire people?
- Do you know anything on army recruitment recently?
- What is FCRA? Recent news on it related to NGOs ( I had mentioned about NGOs in an earlier answer).
- Told about a recent CBI report saying about corruption among bureaucrats. Why do you want to join service then?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)