Date of Interview: 5th April
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas sir
Home State: Delhi
Background: B.tech CSE
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What have you been doing since 2017.
- What do you understand by diplomacy?
- What can you tell about 2+2 diplomacy.
- What is AI and what is machine learning, are they both same ?
- What is EI ,what are its components and can we learn EI ?
- India and Israel got independence at the same time..then why india is so backward. Can we say india has failed?
- What is comprehensive national power ?
- What do you understand by soft state , deep state ?
- What do you think about Rajasthan and status of its women.
- How have local self governance has helped women in Rajasthan
- Suppose you are IAS Rajasthan Cadre, what will you do to uplift their status.
- Do you think policy makers have failed Rajasthani women.
- What is 5G ?
- Why are people protesting against it ?
- What was the motivation for skill india ?
- What so much focus now on skilling , can’t we go with business as usual?
- Do you think these steps have been successful ?
- Can you name 2 GOI programme I which NSS has played prominent role?
- Do you know about youth mobilization by NSS for election participation ?
- Har ghar nal se jal – which scheme is this ?
- Has it been successful ?
- What can you do to make it successful?
- India banned Chinese app etc, do you think we are giving a befitting reply to our neighbors for their wrong actions ?
- By your answer it appears we should abolish armed forces. Should we abolish them ?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)