Date of interview: 11.04.2022, forenoon
Board: TCA Anant
Background: IIT Delhi
Hobbies: space documentaries, guitar
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Why did you leave your job
- Civil services except IAS are mostly limited to their domains so how will you find diversity there
- What got you interested in space documentaries.
- Where can I watch space documentary
- What documentary would you recommend for me to watch
- You have done production and industrial engineering.. so why are industries in India backward, why are we losing out to China and what can we do about it
- How to reach India’s goal of carbon neutrality
- What will you do for it.
- Can Hydrogen be a substitute of coal
- Green hydrogen
- Blue hydrogen
- Grey Hydrogen
- Impact of Russia Ukraine on global energy transition.
- Can India be the global superpower
- You won dance competition.. what type of dance.
- You also play guitar..what type of guitar..what do you play
- What is more important- ‘India for world’ or ‘India for india’
- You told about theory of relativity.Explain in layman term.
- Why does earth revolve around the sun as per general relativity.
- What will happen if your daughter leaves earth in a space ship and comes back after a few years.
- What areas do you want to work on.
- What will do in agriculture
- Usa is giving huge subsidies.. how can India compete.
- IIT.. people go abroad. Get into bureaucracy. How Will India get engineers.
- Do you think India needs more iit
- What is special about iit
- Difference between iit and other colleges
- Difference between btech and be
- Difference between engineering, technology and science.
- Won’t new iit dilute the image of old iit.
Chairman: your interview is over.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)