Board: TCA Anant
Background: Civil engineering
Work experience: NHAI project
Hobbies: Kitchen gardening, listening to Sufi music, numismatics
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Job-related ( civil engineer) related questions.
Numismatics (hobby ) , asked to explain, what unique thing you’ve learned out of it. So many questions followed.
Take on college politics? Good or bad ( follow up questions on that )
- Again related to Numismatics . Asked about cryptocurrency and regulations. Also who issues coins in India?
- Today it is motherhood day. I didn’t know. So many questions related to that. Why it’s celebrated ?
- Type of vaccines that a child needs to take?
- Pre natal and post natal care ?
- Why civil service after civil engineering? Will it create a shortage of engineers ?
- Why Kerala is underdeveloped compared to other South Indian states? Reasons and way forward
- Asked me how to inculcate interest to learn maths ? Asked about Pythagoras theorem. How ancient Indians found the diameter of the Earth.
- Asked questions on kitchen gardening? Like how was it done ,plants cultivated
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)