Date of Interview: 8/4/2022
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
(Interview was more of factual rather than daf based. Nothing from hobbies or achievement.)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- sir started with question that I have seen you earlier.
- I will ask some quick questions from you.
- what is SCO. ITS MANDATE
- its importance for India
- coastal security infrastructure
- what is Sagar initiative.
- what section 498A of IPC( relax it is from my optional law)
- achievements and challenges of India as we are entering into Amrit kaal
- waste mangaement issue of india and solutions
- when will phase out plastic.
- India coming foreign relation meeting with USA
- what is MISA act ( law optional)
- type of emergency in constitution
- What is sovereign default
- why is Bengali doctors called Bengali( totally unexpected as he started with meerut that while visiting to meerut you can see lots of Bengali docs)
- Issue of quick doctors.
- issue of phc chc in India
- started with sovereign default which country has faced this issue recently then gave answer Greece.
- response to 1991 financial crisis.
Some questions I am not able to recall
Unexpected experience due to factual interview 10 percent daf rest was current affairs or random questions. In 4 to 5 questions I answered that I am not able to recall or I don’t know.
Advice – prepare for worst keep calm and have confidence we can do it