Date of interview: 12/04/2022
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Home State: Bhojpur Bihar
Background: B.E civil engineering
Employee: (if any)- Previously in a construction firm,
Hobbies: Post Independence Indian Military history, Debating
Your experience in interview- it was better than the last time. Board was cordial
Utility of mocks (if any) – yes five benefits for me
Don’t go by their negative feedback. Just know the areas that may be asked from. Collect questions from the mock.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What is Bhojpatra
- How did this name Bhojpur come from
- Tell me benefits and issues of IRMS
- Three biggest reforms of Indian Railways
- Your take on India Brazil relations and follow up questions
- Difference between FTA and PTA
- What’s National cooling Action plan
- What is National cooling Action plan
- What is Rashtriya Military school
- What’s your order of service
- Why didn’t you Put IPS as First preference.
- What’s the perception of police in the eyes of common man?
- How has been your experiences with Police
- What’s your opinion on Traffic police personal
- What’s 112. Tell me three services provided by 112.
- Why civil engineering projects take lot of time to complete
- What’s the difference in technology of bullet trains of China and Japan
- Why are we going for Japanese technology and not Chinese
- What’s levitation? Is it being used in India
- Since you have worked in construction sector, do you think new technologies have led to reduction in job
- What about the job prospect of Civil Engineers now a days
- How is Micro processors used in Civil engineering
- What do you mean by Smart building construction
- Have you heard about ECBC. What does it say?
- Newer technology leas to unemployment. Do you agree
- Then how to increase employment in that case.
- What’s your thoughts on Gini coefficient and rising inequality.
- Do you think that it is impacting India also.
Chairman: Thank you X. Your interview is over. You may leave.