Date of the interview: (8th April, Afternoon session, fifth no.)
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Background: B.tech- Information and Technology
Hobbies: Coding in c++ and java, playing and watching sports
Utility of Mocks – good for confidence and to become formal.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- You are from Sainik School ,three things you learnt from there ?
- when and why Sainik Schools were formed ?
- did they fail in your case(cross question) ?
- India Israel Relations (bouncer ,as it was not in news)
- SANSKRIT SHLOKA yatna bharate,tatna bharate (Optional subject)
- told me to be specific (3 agriculture and 3 defence sectors) – Cross Question
- What is Black Hole and why it is named so ?
- Difference between Java and C++ ?
- why we use AC and not DC for transmission or invertor ?
- IMF report on why poverty was below 1% ?
- what is NAI TALIM ?
- why some cities are good at IT(pune bangalore) ?
- what would you do to improve the IT industries at other cities and states ?
- what is difference between IMF and World Bank ?
- what is Marshal Plan(after WW – 2) ?
- tell us something about textile industry ?
- What is EIA ?
- what is dhwani sidhhant bin sanskrit literature ?
- Sanskrit shloka (didnt remember)
- tell us about banabhatt ?
- is kadambari solely work of banabhatt ?
- He corrected me and told the story for 2 minutes(shloka which was asked earlier)?
- Compare Sanskrit and other languages of its age?
- cross Question – is it a dead language?
- tell us about other languages?
- About Labour Reforms, which states have done good and to what extent?
- what are the achievements in material science?
- what is the GDP of India?
- Distribution of GDP sector wise?
- How wealth is created by loans?
Chairman: Your interview is over, You may go and all the best;
- Ty seniors and mentors
- Best of luck fellow aspirants