Date of Interview: 06/04/2022
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Attempt: 5th attempt, 2nd interview
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- sked about sharing education and work background.
- Further asked about nature of my work.
Member 1: (All random questions, neither of them were related to my DAF)
- People are visiting mountains for recreation and tourism. They create so much waste and put pressure on local ecology. How should we change such irresponsible behaviour?
- Students till class 5th should be taught only 5 languages and nothing else: Hindi, English, Local language, Maths and Computer programming. What do you say?
- Which is the most pressing problem of our nation today?
Member 2: (Again all random questions)
- Tell me why India is trying to become defense exporter when we ourselves are top importer of defense products?
- Have you heard about GeM? Has it truely helped MSMEs in our country?
- What do you know about land reforms?
- Is Green revolution a success?
- Tell me features of recent land acquisition programs of government?
- Impact of Political and constitutional crisis in Pakistan on India?
- Asked about my service preferences? Then asked me about three qualities of an IFS officer.
- Asked about mindfulness meditation, What is different in this kind of meditation? Has it helped you in real life?
- If you won 1 crore rs right now, what would you do?
Chairman: Do you want to talk about anything?
Experience: Extremely cordial board. They gave me ample amount of time to frame my answers. They were smiling and nodding throughout the interview.
All the best to everyone.