Date of Interview: 18/04/2022
Board: TCA Anant Sir
Optional: Gujarati Literature
Home State: Gujarat
Attempt: 6th attempt, 1st interview
Background: RBI and Police
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Chairman: you can remove your mask and face shield and keep it on table. Read my DAF loud.
- Tell me in brief about what you did after Graduation.
- Tell us about your work profile at RBI
- Your role in working with demonetised currency
- You are in Police service for past four years. Tell us about what you did for the last four years
- How was your experience in implementing Lockdown
- What would you do now if you have to deal with migrant crises again
- Who issues the currency notes and why?
- What can we do in terms of monetary policy to deal with current inflation
- Which force guards the border in Gujarat
- Which other forces are responsible for boarder guarding
- Do you think we should have one common boarder guarding force?
- How does recent developments in Pakistan affect India
- Why is China doing well in terms of economic growth
- Who contributed to economic growth in China
- Do you think China achieved growth on its own or other countries helped China for the same?
- Do you think world is too dependent on China?
- What do you think about new education policy?
- Did you select your graduation field by choice or you got it by the merit
- Do you think students should be given a chance to change graduation subject
- Why there are no Indian institute in Top 100 World institute ranking?
- Give us one suggestion to improve the quality of education in engineering institute
- What can we do to fulfill the needs of energy in rural india
- What do you think about digitalization and digital currency
- What would you like to do on a daily basis for yourself
Chairman: smiled and said your interview is now over
Experience: cordial board. gave ample amount of time to frame my answers. No cross questions. Nothing from hobbies
All the best to everyone.