Date of Interview: 11 April 2022
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas sir
Home state: Punjab
Overall experience- Nothing from hobbies asked, Many factual questions, 80-90% of interview based on economics. Board was cordial.
Not much of counter questions. Felt like board wanted to check my knowledge rather than personality.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Asked to bring mask to chin. Face shield and gloves were kept on.
- There are various problems in India’s neighbouring countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Afghanistan. So, how does it impact India?
- What drives Inflation- which commodities or sectors? (said food and beverages)
- What government is doing to control agri inflation, especially tomato, onion etc.
- Reasons for drug problem in Punjab
- Solution for drug issue
- Law for drugs in India
- Why not IIT etc and humanities instead
- Do you watch movies? Last movie seen and few follow ups on that
- Name any economist that inspired you and why so?
- 3 Recommendations that you will give to finance minister, if made economic advisor?
- Talked about bogus bills under gst and how can we control such misuse of gst input credit?
- What is FIU? how does it work?
- What is Hawala? How does money go out of India?
- Which authority is responsible for checking money laundering?
- Law for money laundering
- What can be done to control inflation?
- Definition of organic farming
- How can we promote organic farming in India?
- How to diversify agriculture?
Chairperson: Interview is over, you can go.