Date of Interview: 12th April, 2022 Afternoon Session
Board: TCA Anant Sir
Optional: Public Administration
Hobbies: Learning about Smartphones, Journaling, Badminton
Background: Civil Engineering
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Experience – Board was Cordial, Lively and Members seem genuinely interested.
No Face Shield. Entered the Cabin.
Chairman – Greeted, Asked to Sit. Asked to remove the Mask to get comfortable.
Started Reading the DAF, Hometown, Graduation, College etc,
- Asked about What is “Learning About Smartphones”?
- We all use smartphones, What is that you do differently?
- Analyze the Current Smartphone Market in India?
- Suggest me a Phone.
- If Not Apple, What Options do we have?
- If Not Samsung, What else?
- For Google Phones, There was some issue with a recent model, can you Highlight that?
- Should I still buy the older model of Google Or Import New?
- What is the review of Chinese Companies like Oneplus, Xiomi?
- You seem Technologist, What are the uses of Smartphones In Administration?
- What do you mean by Journalling?
- So, Tell me about two entries?
- What differences have you documented between your Hometown and Delhi?
- You have prepared after your graduation, Have you taken Coaching for this exam?
- Whenever Results are declared, there are full page ads by these coachings, and it seems like Every topper has gone to every coaching. How can that be possible?
- Do you Play Badminton?
- What do you think of Lakshya Sen?
- You are a Civil Engineer, How will you use knowledge of Civil Engineering in Administration?
- Two Quotes – “Be the Change you want to see” and “One should Cope with his circumstances”, How would you interpret it? Choose one if you have to.
- [Long Sentence about how India is diverse and Complex] What are issues Public Administration faces, and how will you solve it?
- What is the difference between Administration and Management?
- Are these two different?
- Private companies complain about their Management, How are there issues different from Public Administration? [To and Fro on this]
- Recently, New technology of Bridge construction – Prefab Bridges are being used, What are the issues with it?
- What are the differences between iOS and Android?
- Can an iPhone be hacked?
- What are the day-to-day things which smartphones have changed in our lives? [To and Fro on this]
- If we are becoming so dependent on Smartphones, what are the issues concerning it?
Chairman Concluded with “Thank you, Your Interview is over”
Utility of Mocks – Most of the Qns were from different Mocks. Mannerisms and Non Verbal Communication was better due to Mocks.