Date of Interview: 17/02/2023, Forenoon session
Board: M Sathiyavathy
Background: B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Optional: Public Administration
Keywords in daf: NCC, Handball, Churu,
Home State: Rajasthan
Hobby: Knowing own Ancestral Culture, Gindar Dance
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
Loudly read Daf.. important keywords
- What are you doing after resignation from Military Engineer services.
- What is ancestral culture.
- Any surprising but funny example from ancestral culture.
- Then surprised first and after laugh loudly
- Have you forget Electrical Engineering ?
- Tell me about T & D losses.
- Difference between AT & C losses and T & D losses.
- Is it possible to supply power without wire?
- Hurdles in wireless power supply.
- What is corona loss.
- Difference between AC & DC in Layman terms.
- Why AC is more dangerous than DC.
- Why birds does not feel current on transmission lines.
- How much solar capacity in India..
- In percentage of total installed capacity
- Why India is lacking in skill development.
- How can improve skills
- Who is Governor of Rajasthan.
- How much export from Rajasthan.
- Name of products export from Rajasthan
- MSME procurement policy.
- Why china itself in debt in debt trap policy.
- Why Ethics and attitude important in civil services.
- What is communication.
- How can improve communication between officers and lower post staff.
- What is role of technology in communication.
- What is communication barrier.
- Characteristics of a good communication.
- Can we say Rural Economy as Agriculture Economy.
- Transient phase of economy.
- Why cultural conflict occurs
- How can improve conditions during cultural conflict.
- 2 questions I am not able to recall.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)