Date of Interview: 23rd Feb
Board: Smita Nagraj
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
Keywords: EEE, Cricket, Great Personalities
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
1) Why Mathematics optional?
2) How to make rural people learn mathematics?
3) Discretionary powers of a bureaucrat ( should be 100 percent or 1%) ?
On Andhra Pradesh: (Homestate)
1. Welfare Schemes
2. English as a medium of instruction (EMI) in schools
3. How to move forward with English as a medium?
4. Lift Irrigation schemes in AP
1. Name 10 cricketers who impressed you. ( While answering please mention indian women and foreign players)
2. Fitness tests for cricketers and follow up question on FIT INDIA movement
1. Issues faced by using 2011 census while identifying beneficiaries for the welfare Schemes.
2. Whether India is a great power?
3. Question on RRR-“NAATU NAATU” Song
4. Can infamous personalities be included in school curriculum (Eg: Hitler)
5. Pure mathematical institutes in India
Board was very cordial and no controversial questions were asked. Duration was approximately 30 minutes.
O2O mocks with Vinay Sir, Khan Sir, and Mohan Sir were quite helpful.
Panel Mocks – Vajiram and Ravi, Analog IAS, Shankar IAS, Chahal Academy.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here