Date of Interview: 01/03/2023 (Forenoon Session)
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Duration: 20-22 minutes
Optional: Hindi Literature (No ques)
College: B.Tech Information Technology (DTU)
Profession (if any): Tax Assistant (Income Tax Department)
Hobbies: Mandala Art , Calligraphy ( No ques )
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
We are friendly people. We just want to talk to you. We want you to be relax and comfortable.
*What you had for breakfast? ( I said Fruits :D)
*You must be hungry now. We can arrange lunch for you. Then we can have your interview ( Ofcourse I said, No sir , I am comfortable)
*Shall we start then ?
- Tell us about your academic background and work experience.
- Is it a permanent post ?
- How long have you been working ?
- Long monologue on the proposal for Banking Transaction Tax. What is your take on this ?
- Counter question- But it has many benefits and govt. tax collection will increase. ( I sticked to my stand for not supporting BTT)
- Do you know about the issue going on in Punjab ? ( Pro khalistani movement )
- Since you mentioned youth, do you think drugs should be banned ?
- What is Saptarishi? (Coz I mentioned Youth Power as one of components of Saptarishi)
- Then Alcohol is also bad, why we regulate it instead of banning it ?
- Impact of Climate Change ?
- Impact of climate change on Agriculture?
- Since you mentioned Ozone earlier, do you know the measuring unit of Ozone ? ( said Sorry. Decibel, Dioptre sab yaad aa gaya ! Lekin D se Dobson yaad nahi aaya tab ! )
- COP 27 Provisions ? ( I had vague idea, so instead of attempting I said sorry mam)
- Blockchain Technology?
- Who owns the data in this ?
- Can anyone modify the data ?
- Points of co-operation between India and Bangladesh ?
- Border states with Bangladesh ?
- How will BBIN boost infrastructure? ( coz I mentioned BBIN )
- Why farmers are not producing millets ?
- How can we promote millets ?
- How will you use ChatGPT in your Department?
- Should we outrightly ban liquor ? What’s your opinion?
- Countries which banned liquor and then rolled back ? (Said sorry)
- States in India which banned liquor and rolled back ? (Said sorry)
This is all we wanted to ask you. Now if you have any questions for us, then you may ask.
I said, it was pleasant meeting you all sir. Thank you very much
Your experience in interview-
Board was cordial and friendly. They were actually listening to me, not like mocks where they did not let me complete my answers. Overall experience was good.
Utility of mocks or O2O (if any)- KSG, Nextias, Vajirao & Reddy, Samkalp, Chahal
One to One : Vinay Sir ( Insights IAS), Ravindaran sir, Khan Sir.
Good for confidence building and helps in preparing a question bank, especially considering this was my first Interview. Baaki reviews jyada seriously lene ki bhi jarurat nahi hai. Apne hisaab se dekh lo !
The thing that helped me the most was Daily Discussions with my friend on current issues and on similar things from DAF. My special credits goes to him ONLY. For me, it was “ A friend in need, is a friend indeed !”
My best wishes to Everyone appearing in the Interview Give you best and Leave the rest !
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here