Date of Interview: 01/03/2023
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Background: B.Tech Computer Science, IIT BHU, Varanasi
Home State: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh,
Work: SSC CGL- ASO, CSS, Architectural Education
Hobby: Badminton, Table Tennis, Akshaypatra foundation.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
Remove your mask if you don’t have any covid symptoms. We are friendly people and want to have a friendly conversation with you. If you are comfortable, we can start.
- Tell us about yourself in 1 minute about your academic and work background?
- What is NAM? When did we follow this policy? Is it still relevant?
- Is today’s world bipolar or multi-polar?
- Monologue on Globalization and interconnectedness of the world. Tell me 2 positive events and 2 negative events which started in one part of globe and spread to other parts of the world.
- Do you think that interconnectedness is responsible for spread of Covid?
- Relationship with Bhutan? What treaties we have with them? Any recent changes in those treaties?
- What is India’s rank in GHI? Total number of countries? Is India’s rank justified? If not justified, what measures India is taking? Assume that the rank is justified, then tell the reasons for poor scenario of hunger? What measures can be taken to improve the scenario?
- What is Interpol Metaverse? Utility and Threats of it? How to regulate it? Who is the owner of Metaverse?
- What is ABC model of Education in NEP, 2020?
- What is Multidisciplinary Education in NEP, 2020? Advantages of it? Which degree will the student get if he pursues B. Arch degree and also does a course in History?
- What is Multiple Entry and multiple Exit option in NEP, 2020? Various exit options and their associated degrees? What is the maximum gap that a student can take between exit and re-enty to a course?
- (toughest member for me. Difficult questions especially on logistics and stock exchanges)
- Are you for or against Agnipath scheme?
- Monologue about bad position of India’s logistics sector. Problems in Logistics sector. How to make logistics sector ‘Green’? Any examples of multimodal transport? Examples of Green waterway transport?
- What is SEBI? Its role? Problems faced by SEBI in its functioning?
- Stock Exchanges? BSE, NSE establishment? Who are their owners?
- (most likely psychology and body language expert. Was watching me through out and asked questions based on my previous answers from Globalization and interconnectedness.)
- What is the impact of Russia Ukraine War? Who were the most impacted by it? How did it impact the remotest regions of the globe?
- Difference between Covid and others such as Ebola, Swine, Avian flu. What India learnt from Covid? How to prevent such events from occurring in future? Did WHO perform its role related to Covid? How to strengthen WHO?
- Do you thing Global cooperation in vaccines is required to deal with outbreak of epidemics? What are India’s efforts regarding such vaccine cooperation? What is GAVI?
1. Anything you would like to tell or felt that we have left out? (Monologue in my mind: You left everything from my home town, state, graduation, hobbies, job. But, said that my favorite topic Badminton is left out)
2. Okay, tell. (###****. Expected him to ask a few questions.)
Experience: Total time- Don’t know but definitely felt more than 30 minutes. Overall cordial. No movements or expressions by any member. Cant judge by looking at them if they are impressed with the answers or not. They didn’t stop me in any of my answers except once during positive events that effected the world. Felt like another GS paper rather than a personality test. Felt that I would have performed relatively the same or even better, if this would have happened immediately after Mains without the need for much Interview preparation. I feel that 1st 6 members of the interview date list list will get shukla board and 2nd 6 will get Choubey board and last 6 will get Smita Nagaraj board with the order to go in for interview also being the same as in the list.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here