Date of Interview: 02/03 and forenoon
Board: RN. Choubey
Profession (if any) –
Your experience in interview – Enjoyed the process. But one can’t predict how it will go.
Utility of mocks or O2O (if any) – Unacademy was really nice, very sincere team and good panelists. Other coachings (Rau’s, Vajirao and Reddy, Chahal, Samkalp, Ravindran Sir) were also decent.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
1. Tell us about your academic background and work experience
2. Tell us about your two weaknesses
3. What are different kinds of leadership?
4. Which kind are you?
5. Which kind was Mahatma Gandhi?
6. When NCM was stopped due to Chauri Chaura was he being a leader or dictator?
1. What is PM Gati Shakti?
2. How many departments are involved in it?
3. Which sectors are in focus?
4. What is total value of Gati Shakti projects?
5. What is the difference between Look East and Act East?
1. For disaster management should we have regional hubs or decentralised?
2. What is green energy supply chain?
3. How will green energy be transported?
4. What is OROP controversy? Why is a similar demand not being raised from civilian counterparts?
5. What are electoral bonds?
1. What is the relevance of SAARC? (This question + next two were DAF based)
2. What are we doing for connectivity with neighbouring countries?
3. What’s your opinion on other such frameworks like ASEAN? What can we adopt from these for SAARC?
4. What are the various regulators for different sectors?
5. Has IBC been effective or not?
1. Why was UN formed?
2. What are dispute resolution mechanisms of UN?
3. Is UN relevant or not?
4. At times bilateral treaties are violated and we impose sanctions. How can these be curbed or imposed well?
Interview is done. If there’s any part you would like to discuss then pls tell.
We are happy to talk to you. You may now leave.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here