Date of Interview: 1/3/2023
Board: Smita Nagraj ma’am
Home State: Telangana
Work: faculty CTU
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- Current job where ru working and work experience any.
- How India views different countries west, east and how it will balance in future.
- I see you write articles on foreign policy where do you write?
- Domestic we have have difficult and dirty politics and how are we speaking morally international.
- Diaspora and emigration
- Rise of right wing nationalism and how India should deal with it.
- lady north east
- She teams Telangana
- How r they doing and its impact
- Composition (unaware)
- JNU is in news why
- Is the ruling dispensation against JNU?
- Compare JNU and Osmania university.
- Refugee boat sunk in Medetarianan? Why
- Why this route is used.
- Migrants and refugee policy.
- Assimilation of refugee
- France vs India
- Fears of migrants take over
- Statistics used for false narratives (graduation).
- Tribal university
- Compare north east and mainland tribes
- Challenges faced in teaching civil services to SC students.
- Digitalization access to resources can it be a leveler.
- ex SBI chairman
- Compare Satya Nadella to sunder Pichai
- Leadership ability
- Who are stakeholders in a corporation?
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)