Date of Interview: 01/05/23
Board: M Sathiyavathy
Background: Architect, Worked in Switzerland, belongs to Srinagar J&K,
Hobby: travelling, IFS preference
Afternoon session, 2nd to go
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
1. What have you been doing since graduation?
2. Why are you shifting careers?
3. What will you do if you don’t get through?
4. Where all have you travelled?
5. In which state in India is the status of women the best?
6. What is the difference between matrilineal and matriarchal society?
1. What crisis was srilanka faced with recently?
2. Has it been solved?
3. What is India doing to solve it?
4. How can presidency of G20 help in economic development of India?
5. What is the significance of G20 presidency?
1. How will you as an administrator help establish normalcy in Kashmir?
2. What is the main issue in Kashmir?
3. What is the role of diplomats in the governance sector today?
4. With such resource crunch do you think diplomats today can counter major economies?
5. Do you think the movie Kashmir files helps in the healing process or creates sectarian divide?
1. Don’t you think IAS can help in serving the nation better than IFS?
2. The grassroots present us with the actual problems, how will you solve them sitting in foreign capitals? Don’t you want to go to the tehsils instead
3. What is the state of Pakistan’ economy?
4. Why can’t we see eye to eye with Pak?
5. Who is your woman role model?
6. Should prostitution be legalized?
1. What can J&K learn from Switzerland in terms of tourism development?
2. How can we increase the number of foreign tourists?
3. Today is labour day but female labour force participation is very low – how will you tackle this?
4. Do you think women should be given reservation in Parliament?
Cordial board, good experience.
All the best to all!
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here