Date of Interview: 2nd May, Forenoon
Board: M Sathiyavathy Mam
College: IIT Hyderabad (Civil Engineering
Home State: Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Hobbies: Cooking (that’s only asked)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- East up cuisine
- What u cook
- For whom u cook? In hostel?
- Azamgarh famous for?
- Black clay pottery Features?
- ODOP how it promotes export?
- How it benefit local community?
- Do u think there is culture of impunity in Uttar Pradesh? judiciary role?
- How judicial delay can be solved?
- Role of technology?
- DNA fingerprinting?
- How world can agree to act against climate change?
- Sri Lanka’s importance for India
- You are good at cooking, how good you are at cooking stories (with a smile)?
(Can’t recall all Q’s.)
- Purvanchal separate state, status and future?
- Why it shouldn’t be done?
- Problems in Real Estate and Infrastructure in India.
- How can be solved?
- Political leaders in UP using harsh language in Assembly and in public. Your view.
- What’s the reason.
- What is green building?
- give me an example. How that building is green.
- Your service preference?
Your experience in interview-
Mam had started walking inside the room after asking questions.
Other members going to washroom. Tried avoiding being nervous.
Utility of mocks or O2O (if any)-KSG, NextIAS, Vajirao & Reddy
One to one with Khan sir and Ravindran sir (both compulsory).
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)