Date of interview: May 2, 2023
Board: M Sathiyavathy mam
Home state: Kerala
DAF keywords: Delhi, e waste
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- (not smiling at all, was disinterested throughout the interview)
- Are you from Delhi?
- How long you were in Delhi? Do you remember much?
- Which part of kerala are you from?
- Padmanabha Swami temple has so much treasure. It’s being wasted being locked in vaults.
- In your opinion what should be done? (Cross questions)
- You have done a project on e-waste what is it?
- If you have to create a waste management system in your district what would it be?
- What about reducing the amount of waste generated?
- Consider a place where people do not have any laptop, smart phones or internet. How can they get online government services?
- We have seen 2 cases one in Nirbhaya were a person was convicted after years another case in Hyderabad were a person who raped a girl was encountered. Which one of the methodology was better and why?
- Debt of kerala vs debt of srilanka? Will kerala see such a dire situation in future?
- What kerala should do to not face the situation of srilanka
- India’s population is growing but it has reached TFR of 2.1, don’t you think it
- will lead to issues later on?
- Kerala has high sex ratio. How will you utilise the experience of kerala to improve sex ratio in a state for eg Haryana where sex ratio is low?
- Was green revolution really green? (Repeated the question again as my answer was not on point)
- “Kerala government has not done enough for tourism” what is your opinion if I give you the statement.
- What more can be done for tourism?
- What will you do if you are appointed in a water scarce district?
- Why literacy rate is high in kerala?
- FTAs – should we have with individual nations or with multilateral grouping.
- Which one is beneficial?
- Why certain developed countries, even though we have trade surplus, have issues with indian exports?
- Which country left an economic union recently?
(Picked up from my answer from previous member) Don’t you think Kerala
- should be following on the lines of Maldives for High end tourism?
- There are a lot of expatriates from Kerala in middle East but you don’t see many people visiting kerala as tourists. What can we do about it?
- What was the reason?
- What is the difference between earthquake and tsunami?
- What is Richter scale? What does is the difference between 1 and 2 values on Richter scale?
Board was cordial. Chairwoman grilled me. Rest of the interaction was conversation mode. I might have missed out on a few questions.
Utility of mocks- helped to correct posture and mannerism.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)