Date of Interview: 2-5-23(Afternoon)
Background: Mechanical Engineering (Nothing asked)
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Home State: Tamilnadu (nothing asked)
Optional: Public administration (Nothing asked)
Hobby: cultivation of jackfruit and cashew(Nothing asked)
Not even Single word from DAF
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- Same usual convincing words
- Tell me your academic background and work experience any?
- Is nuclear energy green energy?
- percentage of green energy in India?
- I was asking entire energy sector not just electricity (don’t know)
- Tell me about Basel Accord(Told Africa,waste dumping)
- Basel in economy ?
- Where are we Basel 3 or 2?
- what are steps for increasing investment after Npa crisis?
- How to increase financial literacy?
- Some Delhi news(Chairman interrupted and told he is from south he would have studied different edition)
- What are 5C problems in civil services?(No clue)
- Told Cag,CBI,CIC,CVC,court are 5C and are these disturbing civil servants from functioning?(Little grilling not satisfied)
- How to increase professionalism in admn?
- You told nuclear waste is a problem to chairman… explain?
- why organ donation lesser in India?
- How to improve?
- what is deepfake? Explained but asked me to tell more…
- Top 3 Employment generating sectors?
- why is tourism important?
- How to improve it?
- Its importance in Tribal Areas?
- Infrastructure of Tourism in India?
- Would you like to tell anything
- Pleasure taking to you
- All the best
- Left mask (Told me to take it).
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)