Date of Interview: 2nd Feb forenoon (4th to go)
Board: Lt. Gen. Raj Shukla (Retd.)
Background: dual degree (Btech + Mtech) in civil engineering from an old IIT
Hobbies: leadership, etc – no Qs asked
DAF keywords: patent granted in treatment of water using solar energy and a medical device presented in the festival of innovation, Rashtrapati bhavan, student head of innovation lab at the old IIT
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- The technology involved in Russia Ukraine war?
- Is technology democratising war between small and big countries?
- Do you believe in luck?
- Is it hardwork and consistency?
- Give example from your life.
- Does atmanirbhar Bharat means indigenisation of technology or
- corporatisation of defense?
- Give example where both is happening?
- What was novel in your patent?
- What is patent regime of India?
- Is it improving?
- What is hindering solar manufacturing in India?
- Domestic violence on male. Should we have gender neutral law?
- Should courts hear such pleas from males?
- Why fires in buildings in urban area?
- What can be done to reduce them?
- Recent example of such incidents?
- What technology can be used to reduce urban fires ?
- Explain your patent.
- Why we still import solar panels from China?
- Are we doing anything about it?
- Why we have not been able to reduce malnutrition in India?
- Suggest tech measures to reduce it?
- IITs have failed the nation. Do you agree?
- Okay they are contributing now. Why were they not contributing earlier?
- Their contribution to society and the economy?
- At what height do we place reinforcement in a beam?
- Why it is much below the center of the beam?
- What is the use of reinforcement in the beam?
- How reinforcement is done at the joint of beam and column?
- Technology used in setting vertical alignment of Burj khalifa? Do you think we can use plumb Bob there also?
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)