Date of Interview: 13th Feb 2023 Forenoon-third to go
Board: Preeti Sudan
Background: B tech-only one Q
Hobbies: (nothing on it)
Home State: Maharashtra
Duration: 35 min
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- topics of your street-play?(college extra curricular-I mentioned malnutrition in children)
- steps as DM for reducing malnutrition?
- mentioned corruption in the last ans for PDS-so madam asked will biometrics help to reduce it?
- agencies for investigation of corruption cases?
- how ED works?what is your opinion about allegation of political interference?
- any Act for money laundering?
- revenue deficit, capital deficit, fiscal deficit, current account deficit? FY 23-24 targets for fiscal deficit?
- can EVM be hacked? Your opinion?
- anti defection law-any changes needed?
- what was the case of maharashtra with respect to it?
- when it will be applicable-number of MLAs needed when defection is allowed? For merger?
- (was encouraging throughout)
- why you want to be a civil servant?
- What difficulty you faced to shift from engineering to CSE?
- subjects you liked in school/college?(i said mathematics)
- why mathematics is important in life?
- role of statistics in arts?
- situation-city A and city B having 50 and 100 criminals respectively and number increased by 10 in both.. which one is doing better among them to tackle crime?
- why so much hype about environment conservation?
- Steps needed for that?
- why we failed to improve public transport? how to improve public transport?
- why to build roads and bridges?
- why work from home is feasible?shall it be made mandatory for all?
- connection of Punjab with my district..
- what do you know about place Ralegansidhhi in Maharashtra?
- watershed development?
- can it be used in Vidarbha and Marathwada ? How?
- modes through which services can be exchanged between countries?
- Mission of your life?
- goal of your life?
- areas you want to work in if you become a civil servant?
- elaborate each one of them?
- national health policy? Provisions? Current status of insurance in India?
- what is sustainable development?
- SDG goals… mention few of them..
Chair mam- thank you…
Utility of mocks-didn’t give many.. only one samkalp ..was a good experience.. kind of a simulation..