Date of Interview: 16/02/23
Board: Preeti Sudan
Optional: Hindi literature
Background: ECE branch, Department of commerce and industries,
Hobbies: mandala drawing,Table tennis, Jhunjhunu ,parents background is education
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2022, visit this page
- Civil services ko pursue karne ka trigger point kya tha aapka?
- Aap already state service me hai ias me to aapko north east bhi mil sakta hai tab kya karengi ?
- Gargi puraskar k baare me bataaye
- Mandala drawing kya hoti hai ?
- What is GIS ?
- How it can be used in administration?
- How in flood management GSI used ?
- What other geological survey related program of Govt?
- Agar aapko DM bana diya jaaye to GIS ka use kar k kaise monitoring karengi ?
- Agar GIS k through ghar baithkar bhi decision liya ja sakta hai to what is need of panachayat and all ?
- Qus asked about walkie talkie communication
- How will you use knowledge of your branch/Engg in administration?And follow on qus.
- Hindi sahitya ne aapki personality me kya change Kiya ? And how will you use it in administration?
- Violence against women k liye Govt k steps ? And follow on qus
- As a DM what will you do to reduce violence ?
- Have you use GIS based app for topography analysis?
- Jhunjhunu k baare me batayen
- Elementary education kya hoti hai ?
- Kaunsi skills par hum isme focus karte hain?
- NRF ?
- Foreign universities in India what are your views on it?
- What are msmes ? Ask for a detailed answer about facilitation of msmes.
- Give examples of each micro ,small,medium enterprises ?
- Issues faced by msmes?Solutions?
- Women players of table tennis in India ?
- TT India me itna famous kyo nahi hai ?
- What need to be done in this direction?
- EVM related qus
- online voting par views ?
- Which social media platform do you use ?
- Do you think a civil servant should use social media ?Experience – Daf based tha mainly and board was cordial .
Utility of mocks – Helps in building confidence and handling qus outrightly.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2023: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)