- Date: 11February-2020 (Afternoon)
- Last to enter. Around 25 to 30 minutes.
- Board: Smt. M. Sathiyavathy Ma’am
- Background: B.Tech(NITK Surathkal, EEE)
- Employee: IOCL
- Home State: Jharkhand
- Optional: Agricultural Engineering and Forestry
- Showed me my picture. Is this you? Started reading my DAF(Education, Hobbies, Achievements, etc.).
- What are you doing since graduation? When you resigned from IOCL?
- What are you doing since then?
- Why forest service? Did you qualify for CSE Interview?
- Environment vs Mining debate. Should mining be allowed in the forest?
- You are DFO, what will you do when Environment and Social Impact Assessment allow for mining? So, how ecological value and economic value are factored?
- Will you give clearance as a DFO?
- Dhanbad is famous for mining. Have you visited any mine? Is it open cast or underground? How open cast mining impact forest? How can we overcome the challenges?
- What is your optional?
- Tell me about topics which you read in Agricultural Engineering?
- Are Solar pumps good? Can we replace all Electric pumps with solar pumps?
- What are the challenges of Solar pumps? What if the weather is poor and it is not able to produce electricity? So we have to use traditional measures as well? How to conserve water resources in the field?
- You can also add micro-irrigation technologies like drip and sprinkler for water conservation.
- Tell me specific areas in the topics of agricultural engineering?
- What is the other name of food processing? Is it food technology?
- How much food is wasted in India? What are the challenges to food processing?
- What is a watershed? So it has a single water drain channel?
- How will you manage watersheds? Are trees capable of groundwater recharge?
- What are the documents which a forest officer follows for the management of forest and wildlife? Is a working plan used for wildlife management?
- What are the factors to consider before making the working plan?
- How working circles is divided? Have you heard of Saranda forest?
- What is it famous for? Tell me qualities of Sal tree
- How is it regenerated? How is controlled burning helpful?
- Do you know about its flower and seed? Anything in addition to the Sarhul festival
- What is the most intriguing thing about Sal flower and seed? About its Phenology
- Have you seen Sal tree? Colour of Sal bole?
- The surface of bole? Is it smooth or not?
Chairperson: Thank you Your interview is over.