- Interview date: 18 Feb 2020
- Board: TCA ANANT Sir, Morning session
- Background: B.Tech(Chemical engineering)
- Home State: Hyderabad
- Optional: Sociology
- Hobbies: Following F1 Motorsport, Teaching children
- Third-person to go Time: 11 AM
- Why did you opt for sociology even after having an engineering background?
- What the name of your college? (Passes on to M1)
- What is there for the farmers in the recent budget?
- Tell me about Kisan rail.
- What is net neutrality? Is there any authority to regulate it?
- What can we do to control the burgeoning population? Follow up questions
- What is the national biofuels policy?
(Passes on to M2)
- what is vivaad se Vishwas?
- what is the difference between chemicals and petrochemicals?
- What has the government done to help the working class?
- Tell me about the codification of the labour laws.
- Tell me any labour law that has led to relief to the working class.
(Chairman interrupts and passes on to M3)
- Have you read this book called(forgot the name)…it is about Hyderabad?
- Why do you like teaching the children?
- What is your opinion regarding private coaching and tuition?
- what can we do to improve the education system
- what will you do as a DM of a district to improve the education system?
- some other follow up questions
(Passes on to M4)
- So you like F1 racing….why? 2- Can you tell me which Indian company currently has an F1 team (humbly told that it’s Formula E and not F1)
- What is the current scenario of F1 in India?
- Any prominent Indian racers?
- What the future of F1 in India?
- Ok tell me what is WTO Follow up questions
- What is piracy in oceans?
- Why is there conflict in Africa?
- What is a blood diamond?
- Can you tell me which element was discovered recently that is more precious than a diamond? Some casual words from
Chairman: your interview is over … thank you.
Very cordial board (especially the chairman….he was smiling throughout the interview)