Date of Interview: 19th Feb 2020
Board: Prof. PK Joshi
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
- You passed out in 2016, what did you do from then?
- Tell me about your work experience at SBI
- Why did you shift from engineering to banking to civil services?
- It is said, farmers are born in poverty, live in poverty, and die in poverty. How can we change this?
- Farm loan waiver – good or bad?
- Should agriculture be taxed?
- What did you do in hackathons? (Hobby based)
- Tell me the significance of 21st Feb and why. ( She told me, it was international mother tongue day. I didn’t know this)
- Banks often resort to harsh measures while dealing with loan defaulters. They even misbehave with farmers. What do you think?
- Industrial workers are also losing their jobs. But why are only farmers doing suicides? Are they faint-hearted?
- What’s your opinion on 3 capitals at AP
- Polavaram project is leading to flooding in some villages in Orissa. What do people of your state think? Are they concerned? (I messed this up a bit, and thus came the following question)
- What is nationalism? ( Some discussion around this )
- Do SWOT analysis of India
- Is Indian youth contributing to industrial development
- Chinese model vs Indian model of growth
- Tell me the love story of Urvashi and Pururav
- Do you know the reason for the insurgency in Burundi?
- Tell me about the difference between Asha worker and community health worker in Uganda
- Difference in approach of India and Israel in tackling the issue of flight hijack.
- Tell me about agricultural distress in Guntur.
- Why is the Middle East always in a crisis situation?
- Should there be more private medical colleges? Problems?
- Is social media marketing ethical?
Thank You. Your interview is over.