Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Interview Date: 27th Feb 2020 forenoon.1st to go
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas sir
Background: Electronics Engineering
Optional: Public Administration
Home State: Bihar
Hobby: Reading Books
- You are an electronics engineer in 2014 pass out then you joined EPFO in 2018. What were you doing from 2014 to 2018?
- You are in job so how do u get time to study?
- why did u chose public administration as optional? What is the criteria for coverage under EPFO?
- How will EPFO ensure that an establishment complies as per the law?
- How do we ensure transparency in procurement through GEM?
- If you have to buy furniture for your office would you use GEM or private vendors?
- what would you have done as Delhi police commissioner during the recent riots?
- would you have led from the front or only given orders from your office?
- Would you have focussed on providing security for Trump or stopping the Delhi riots?
- What is String of pearls? Name ports and bases of China .what is India doing to counter it?
- What is reverse mortgage?
- What is the repo rate?
- Why is govt merging banks? Cross questions.
- Tell me 5 places in India you would promote for tourism if you are taking part in an international conference. Name one place with cultural significance for tourism showcasing Indian heritage.
- Where is Mundra port? which group holds it?
- What is the meaning of sitamarhi (my district) Why was sita named as sita?
- Why are we not able to stop floods in north Bihar? your district is at Nepal border so what are the problems faced?
- What kind of history books do you read( my hobby)? Have You read Great Mughals?
- Name a famous historian from Bihar.
- Do you know about Ramdhari Singh Dinkar?
- Have you read his poems? Recite a few lines of his poem
- It is critised that history writing in India is not fact-based. Do you agree?
- What is your opinion about the works of Jadunath Sarkar and RS Sharma?
- Why was Rajgir famous?
- Why is no Indian institute in top 100 in higher education rankings worldwide?