Interview Date: 20 Feb 2020
Duration: 30 minutes (Forenoon Session)
Board: Smita Nagraj madam
Background: Postgraduation in history
Home State: Maharashtra
- What are the employment avenues available for a history postgraduate?
- Why did you not go into the history research field?
- Why should we do research if that creates controversy and disturb harmony?
- Which history do you like most?
- What’s the one lesson modern Indian history teaches us?
- Was India a nation before Britishers came here
- Who are Anganwadi workers? ICDS? Pocso act?
- We pressurise girls to behave in a “proper manner”. Is it time now to pressurise boys?
- Yavatmal Farmer’s suicide reasons History repeats itself explain
- Explain Unity in diversity (it was written on the calendar on the wall )
- Which book did you read recently
- History is written by the winners, what’s your advice to the losers?
- Tell us about a current economic scenario in India
- Corona impact on economy Fiscal deficit under control?
- Are you aware of the recent debate on real fiscal deficit numbers being suppressed?
- Tell us about the Mihan project
- Name 5 problems before India