Duration: 30 mins
Board: (TCA Anand)
Background: Civil Engineering & Mentioned helping out father in his shop.
Hobbies: Reading books and GIS mapping
- Your hobby is reading. Which book did you read recently? What is it about?
- Your other hobby is GIS mapping. What is it about? How did it become your hobby?
- What are the principles of store management?
- BS4 vs BS6
- When does it come into force? what will happen to the BS 4 vehicles that are running on the roads now?
- What are the techniques used for earthquake-resilient buildings?
- there is a special type of Steel that used for earthquake-resistant buildings. do you know about it?
- How to measure tensile strength?
- What is Narvik?
- What is Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana? Why is it important? (Also asked about specific provisions regarding the scheme)
- What are the problems with it? What are the latest techniques that we are looking to imbibe in it?
- That’s a specific definition of affordable housing. Do you know that?
- You have read books on anthropology. How differently did Adivasis of India and aborigines of Australia fire when they came into contact with mainlanders?
- What is a time zone? What is India’s? How many time zones does the USA have? Do you need another one?
- Have you been to a village? Have you attended any gram Sabha/Panchayat meetings? What is the difference between both? Why are they important?
- My assessment of the interview: The interview was good and cordial. I didn’t get any challenging questions at all. Some were fact-based of which some I didn’t know. But broadly, it was a good conversation, and at no point was I put under any kind of pressure.