Transcript of interview 2020
Interview Duration: 30 Mins
Background– Scientist (ISRO)
Board: T C A ANANT SIR
Hobby: Writing Poem
Members: 2 male members and 2 lady members
- What are your responsibilities in ISRO? Give a brief description of yourself.
- Why civil services?
- Which projects are you currently working on? You were the Event organiser for the Cultural and Technical fest at college. Which events you organised?
- Why did Chandrayaan 2 could not land?
- What are the future missions of ISRO?
- What is the budget expenditure for ISRO?
- Why do we need to do huge expenditures on space missions?
- You write poems. Which topics are your favourite? Recite some lines of your poem for us.
- What other creative works you do?
- What’s your assessment of work done by you?
- If you’re a civil servant, what one step you would take to improve the economy?
- (I said to provide the right set of skills to make people industry-ready)
- What skills you’ll give? Will it be the same for rural and urban populations?
- What are some problems in corporate governance?
- Will teaching ethics to them is a sufficient measure? Give some details about Coronavirus. Is the allegation of it being a bio-weapon true?
- What is the main problem in doubling farmer’s income? What are some schemes in this year’s budget?
- What are some commercial satellites of ISRO? How does ISRO prioritize its missions?
- What are some laws for corporate governance?
- What is the contingency fund of India? How is it utilised?
- Who approves the expenditure from CFI?
Chairman– Thank you. It was nice talking to you. You can leave now