Interview Date: 17th Feb 2020
Duration: 30 mins
Board: Sujata Mehta
Employee: Software Engineer
Home State: Karnataka
- Tell me about your education and job experience
- Why did you leave the job? Said something like private mai development opportunity is less and all.
- So, why do you think development opportunities are less in the private sector. – said the private sector is pro profit and serve certain categories of people
- So, don’t you think the private sector has no role? – said, no and gave another side of the argument.
- Why private sector is needed?
- Private empanelment in Ayushman Bharat – what is your opinion? Should we involve the private sector or not?
- Private sector good in district-level hospitals? – said yes
- Why are they good? – said that they help in fact, new tech and all.
- So the private sector has more tech than govt? Said, not so, but they supplement.
- Private sector promotion regarding some more questions.
- What did you do as a software engineer?
- Border security
- Why electronic sector is not improving vis a vis China or the USA?
- What is to be done?
- Electric vehicle-related 3-4 questions. What is being done? What are the challenges, what is govt doing and all
- Questions related to Malabar coast ( from Karnataka)
- What are Konkan railways, their impacts?
- Ports that are being developed on the Konkan coast Sagarmala
- Some factual question specific to Mangalore- said, I don’t know
- Apart from cricket, why other games are not much developed or popular? What are the issues in the sports sector in India? What is to be done?
- Public administration – the perception of not enough responsive, corruption and all… Why do you think so? What is to be done?
- How to bring changes in administration?
- How to use technology in administration?
- Hobby related – 2 things you learned being part of those?
- Again hobby related – some question. Why what and all
- How do you use electronics in day-to-day administration?
- Work-related questions – 3-4 questions on the role and all
- Among bill gates, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg – who do you think brought disruptive changes? It is a personal question – choose one.
- MSME sector changes in the budget.
- As a DM, how do you improve MSME – hypothetical situation?
- Corporate tax rate reduction-related.
- Why is the govt doing it? Govt doesn’t unlimited resources, still wants to undergo tax revenue.. why why why? (literally) Why are they doing it?
- NGO – what is the need? Is it because of administration deficiency?
- Social media – end-to-end encryption-related.
- What is blockchain technology?
- Is there anything left out which you think we should ask?