Duration: 30 mins
Board: Sujata Mehta madam
Background: Computer Science Eng (IIT Madras)
Employee: Software engineer
Home State: Andhra Pradesh
Hobbies: Cycling, Badminton, Programming
Is this you? (pointing out the photo)
- Introduce Yourself.
- Why did you quit your job for attempting Civil Service?
- Don’t you enjoy your job in IT sector?
- What is the condition of Indian IT sector? Compare with developed nations (US).
- Despite having IITs, why is Indian IT sector still very nascent stage?
- What is your work in the company?
- You worked on e-Learning apps. Is anyone using them? Which sections of the society are using them?
- Are these Apps free or paid?
(Completely on IR)
- UN vs. Multilateral organizations – strengthening which one is better?
- SAARC vs. ASEAN – differences
- 2 more Qs
(Completely Opinion based Qs – none were from CA)
- What should be the priorities of a young civil servant placed at a responsible position in the lower level, say District Magistrate/ Collector?
- Should Betting (in sports & in general) be regulated – opinion?
- Media is invading privacy (individuals, institutions) – what should be done?
- 1 more Qs
(Completely on Sports + Social media Q)
- Recently, a Badminton player got a national 2) award, who & what is that award? Mary Komb got award, what is that?
- Who received Bharat Ratna recently?
- A female Hockey player received an International award recently, what is it?
- Why sports other than Tennis, Cricket, Badminton are not gaining popularity?
- Social media – opinion (Good/Bad)?
- 1 follow-up Ques on Social Media.
(Completely on Computer Science)
- Moore’s law
- What are the problems/limitations by increasing the transistors?
- If there is a limitation on the number of transistors, then how can we gain computational speed?
- Supercomputers – applications, what is China doing, etc
- AP 3 capitals – opinion.
- Is there anything you want to discuss with us?
Thank you. Your Interview is over. Cordial board. Went smoothly.