Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Duration: 30 mins
Board: Smita Nagraj madam
Background: Civil engineering IIT Guwahati, JNV
Home State: Assam
- Why JNV, IITs quality is not replicated in all other educational institutions.
- Is it only political will that is lacking in changing the education system, and some follow-up questions?
- What is anti-defection law and why it is news always?
- JNVs have something on the lines of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat, what is that.
- What is an issue in SCS and Indias stands in it? Role of US.
- Architect and civil engineer. Who should get priority in building construction?
- Do you think Coronavirus is a biological weapon by China?
- Are international bodies- UN, WTO losing relevance !? What’s their future.
- Politics is the art of possibility. What’s your view on this.
- Did you visit all NE states?
- What are some issues faced by NE states- individuals.
- Is changing parties after elections legal, ethical.
- How would you categorize a society developed. Tell indicators.
- In civil services, you will face issues. What are they? How will you deal with them?