Duration: 30 mins Forenoon: Last to go
Board: Sujata Mehta Maam
Background: Mechanical Engineering
Employee: Honda cars
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
Hobby: Table Tennis
- You’re an engineer what drove you to civil services?
- Why is it that the people in rural areas tend more towards civil services and people from urban areas have an inclination more towards the other fields? What shapes their choices?
- If you had to choose one sector in civil services which would you choose?
- Let’s talk about jhabua? There is a royal head even today. Do you think they have not done enough for the people of Jhabua?
- What are the reasons for its backwardness?
- I will continue with TT. If a junior player comes to you for advice what advice would you give him?
- As a mechanical engineer, where do you see the car industry 5 years from now?
- There have been changes in our culture due to various factors.
- Have you heard of Phoolan Devi? She killed 18 people. Is killing right in your opinion?
- Do you know about the Nirbhaya fund? Pocso?
- Mid-day meal scheme?
- Issues in the higher education sector?
- Does your college have any link up with the industries?
- Do you know about Naxalism?
- There is a unique characteristic associated with it in India. Do you know that?
- Name some female parliamentarians?
- If I had to buy a car which one would you suggest under 10 lakh?
- As a female, you chose mechanically, but women usually go for other branches like circuit branches. Some questions I am unable to recall.
For more interview transcript, visit the Complete IAS Interview Preparation Guide