Duration: 30 mins
Board: Smita Nagraj ma’am
Home State: Kerala
- Have you read Tagores book Geetanjali?
- Why? It’s an easy read?
- Okay often with Tagore and other leaders we see that there are lots of debates about them and criticism as well about them. What do you think of this?
- Okay, but Hitler and Stalin were alive when it happened. What about dead people?
- Okay, let’s do critical analysis in real life? Take any scheme analysis and criticism?
- Okay, but premiums will be capped. What else?
- Why Government is focused on secondary and tertiary care then?
- Then isn’t it okay to focus on secondary and tertiary and not primary?
- How to solve excessive testing and unnecessary procedures in private hospitals?
- Why do we get happy when we see Indian names in fortune 500 companies? They’re not Indian citizens? So why do they leave?
- Have you heard of Geetanjali express? (Related to Tagore- daf)
- Where does it run from? Andaman is a strategic location why?
- Till where does nations boundary extend?
- Have you heard of nautical miles? To what extent nautical miles is the territory?
- Why do you read books on human evolution? Why so many migrants from Kerala in gulf countries? So they are skilled?
- What state has the highest literacy? How much? Lowest?
- Why still wife beating and domestic violence is high after so much education? What are the criteria of literacy in India?
- Do you believe in adam and eve? Why not?
- Kochi port trust? Tell something about it
- Have you seen it?
- Kochi and Ernakulam difference? Jaipur founder?
- What other contribution of Sawal Jai Singh?
- Mirza ahmad contribution?
- Administrative issues that may arise from pm jay?
- Funding issue would be the biggest problem no?
- What do you see when you see a mountain or rock face? (Hobby)
- Sports why bad in India despite large population, indigenous games, talent availability? And measures to improve?
- How to manage funding balancing between various sectors like health education defense infrastructure?
- Have you read Tony Joseph’s latest book?
- Why not mountaineering? (Hobby)
- You mentioned Tax terrorism. Whom does it affect- payers or non payers?
- Vivaad se vishwas scheme. is it fair to give amnesty when others have paid tax on time? What is FATF? What is the grey list?
- What action taken by countries on grey list and blacklist entities?
- Interference in west Asia by the USA, what is your take?
- Western interference in Libya under what clause?
- West Asia outlook?