Duration: 35 mins
Board: Bhosale Sir
Optional: Maithili Literature
Employee: AFHQ(Armed Forces Headquarters) 2017
Home state: Jharkhand
Hobby: Playing cricket
- You seem familiar? ( I had given my interview last year on the same board and had got very low marks) So, you got the service? ( No Sir, I was selected in 2017 CSE, last year I couldn’t qualify in the final list)
- So, you know the rules of the game so shall I start bombarding you?
- The place where you sit is a place where you stand (pointing towards my chair ), what do you understand by this?
- What do you understand by geopolitics in terms of the above quote?
- What do you understand by responsive and accountable health care?
- Social determinants of health?
- Tell me about Shreya Singhal’s case?
- Tell me exactly what SC said?
- Why was it( section 66A) unconstitutional?
- Tell me exactly why SC said that it is unconstitutional?
- Tell me the geographical advantage of India?
- Tell me the advantage in relation to Pakistan?
- Tell me about the contribution of Vidyapati?
- Role of literature?
- Apart from the social aspect any other point?
- Isn’t it important for human existence?
- What is existentialism?
- What is required for human existence?
- Tell me what is RK Mission (Daf-based)?
- What is its Motto?
- Places associated with Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Paramhansa?
- What is the importance of the Chicago conference?
- What did you learn while graduating from school?
- What is the difference between urgent work and important work, tell me based on your work experience in govt sector?
- How will you do that in your district?
- (Very pinpointed questions and they were probing me on number of points rather than elaboration and asking me to move on to the next point, they were looking for very specific words and number of points told by literally counting the number of points I spoke) (Felt much better compared to last year due to preciseness in the questions)
For more interview transcript, visit the Complete IAS Interview Preparation Guide