Date of Interview: 19 Feb,20
Background: B tech – Mechanical Engineering, IIT Roorkee
Optional: Mechanical Engineering
Employee: 2 years at Engineers India Limited
2 years at Central Electricity
Home State: Bihar
Hobby: Watching football and studying tactics
- What is your role at CEA?
- When was IIT Roorkee established? When it was named Thomson college of engineering.
- When it was named the University of Roorkee? When its name was changed to IIT Roorkee.
- How would you use your knowledge of mechanical engineering in administration?
- What is pert.
- Name one tool which can be used to improve administration?
- What is honour killing.
- Why does honour killing still exist.
- What steps need to be taken to eradicate these.
- Do you read books?
- Why do people move abroad after engineering?
- What difference do they feel after going abroad?
- Why have you always preferred government jobs compared to private jobs?
- What if your current organisation is privatised.
- Why government is privatising air India.
- So do you think private sector optimally utilises the resources? Why jet Airways became bankrupt then.
- Why everything is moving from mechanical to electrical like electrical trains, e vehicles etc.
- What is role of mechanical engineering in power sector.
- Litchi caused so many deaths in Bihar. What can be done?
- Tell 2 best football players in the contemporary world.
- Who is better among Messi and Ronaldo.
- Why do you think Messi is better.
- Why India is not able to perform in hockey, football, etc games.
- Do you think the private investment is required to promote these games?
- What do you think about freebies culture in government? Is it good for the economy?
- Why Bihar is facing so many floods.
- Kosi is called a curse as well as a boon for Bihar. Explain this sentence.
- What steps can be taken to prevent floods in Kosi?
- Have you heard of the casein Bhagalpur in which the accused were made blind by the police?
- Do you think it is the correct method to punish convicts?