Duration: 30 mins
Board: TCA Anant.
Employee: Indian Trade Service (ITS)
Most of the questions revolved around trade.
- You have done b tech. worked in companies as well. good. now in ITS.
- when did you join?
- which batch?
- how many months of training?
- where are you posted now?
- what is the posting?
- what work do you do?
- What exactly the job profile of ITS.
- What is FTA?
- What has been the status of FTA of India with others?
- Advantages and disadvantages? is there fta with china?
- No then why so much trade deficit?
- with whom we have signed FTA tell me the status of FTA?
- how much is the trade deficit with Japan, South Korea?
- what is anti-dumping duty?
- Is there any law? how is it being implemented? who implements it?
- Tell me the whole process. have we used anti-dumping against any country? yes, china. okay, on which products?
- I said steel, is there any other product?
- what is safeguard duty?
- how antidumping is different from safeguard duty?
- Some computer technology question asked, unable to recall
- Tell me details about Foreign Trade policy? I started explaining? countered with not chapter-wise but recent developments in FTP?
(few economy and trade-related questions but unable to recall and write here)
- Can you tell me about the Indus Water treaty?
- What is Jaish e, Mohammad? How to tackle terrorism?
- what is the difference between terrorism and extremism?
- How many extremist factions in the Northeast? How to tackle them?
- Famous Rousseau’s quote- we have history but we have not learnt from history, something like that…can you comment about his statement in the present context. whether it is relevant?
- Should we allow students to take part in politics in college and universities?
- how will you tackle the agitated students? if you DM of that district and mob is violent what steps
- will you take? What are the Gandhian principles that still hold ground in today’s world and you will implement them?
Your Interview is over. You can go