Interview Date: 19th February 2020. Afternoon session
Duration: (03:15 to 03:30)
Board: P.K. Joshi sir
Background: Aeronautical Engineering; Masters in Public Administration
Employee: NCC “C” certificate Air India
Optional: Public Administration
Hobbies: Running, Playing Sudoku, Chess
Home state: Telangana
The interview was more on my DAF-based and less current affairs. Even current affairs have DAF based not something new.
- So your name is XXXXXX
- Chair: Please sit down
- Chair: So, you have done aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering.
- Chair: so why didn’t you go along in that sector?
- Chair: So you did engineering and don’t you think you are wasting public money? How could your engineering knowledge help in administration?
- Chair: What is the difference between helicopters and aircraft?
- Capital in Andhra, How did Telangana benefit from the bifurcation
Chair passed on the baton to M1 sir.
- So you have done course on decentralisation?
- What is decentralisation? How do you see decentralisation when there is mergers and amalgamations in departments?
- There are mergers in departments, amalgamations in private sector. So in that situation how can you ensure decentralisation. Does that go against the concept of decentralisation?
- What is meant by globalisation?
- So, what are the negative impacts of globalisation in developing countries?
- Ok, that is the cultural part of it. How is the economy being impacted because of globalization?
- So, if you are made to improve the manufacturing sector, how would you do it?
- How would you identify the indigenous knowledge and manufacturing potential?
- How do you see the potential of Make in India scheme? Why do you think it achieved or failed in achieving its goal?
- What measures would you suggest?
Baton passed to M2 sir.
- What is XXXXX mean? Is it your father’s name?
- So you have done NCC. Why didn’t you join Airforce?
- So, you come from warangal district. there is a problem of Naxalism. How did the government resolved this problem?
- So you run marathons? do you run half marathon or full marathon?
- Why do certain tribes in Ethiopia win most marathons?
- Do you know about the lambadas in your state?
- tell me their lifestyle and their way of living?
- Is there any conflict between the other tribes and lambadas?
- Urdu poetry came from the Deccan region. Some of the finest urdu poetry and poets came from the Deccan region. Why do you think so?
- Why is the present urdu poetry not gaining such popularity that once it is recognised for?
Baton passed to M3 sir.
- Description About the irrigation project. asked me to name the project.
- Do you know about the Ivanka trump visit? (some description about Ivanka trump visit)
- Described the road safety and increased fines on citizens. There is laxity on the part of the municipal authorities. How do you view this?
- Recently, there is a change in the India map. Do we have any conflicts with the neighboring nations?
- Who are razakars?
- Does playing sudoku gives happiness, or relaxedness or relieves stress?
Passed baton to M4 (mam)
- Why isn’t it popular?
- Unable to recollect the questions asked by the M4 member. But mostly profile-based questions.