Board: Chhatar Singh sir (03/04/2017)
Profile:- B.tech mechanical, 4.3 years Aditya Birla group, currently chief municipal officer M.P.
U r from ****”*, where is it
2. ******** Is famous for ?
3. Tell us the process of cement making and difference between various grades?
4. Equipment of your section , maintenance strategy and suggestions from down the line person u have accepted ? What is kaizen?
5. What ethics you learnt in mechanical that can help you in civil service
1. How hydral power is produced ?
2. Different types of turbine
3. Any 5 news of today’s newspaper ?
4. Tell us about tunnel inaugurated in j&k
5. What are shell companies
1. What is judiciary activism.
2. Y many engineers are nonemployable
3. What is pok?
4. Dalai lama visiting tawang and Chinese apprehension ?
5. Why China wants tawang and kashmir?
1. What is second law of thermodynamics
2. What is hydrogen cell , solar cell
3. What you do except job study and hobby
4. Tell us about chittorgarh fort
1. Ipl is tamasha cricket? Do you agree
2. Difference between dhoni and kohli ?
3. Who is a good leader dhoni or kohli ?
4. Minning is banned in uttarakhand . Is it justifiable ?
5. What is scientific temper. Can a non engineer develop scientific temper .
6. Difference in working style of government and private sector ?
We will post UPSC Interview Transcripts regularly under the Interview Preparation Initiative.
Why Interview Transcripts?
- These transcripts are just a collection of UPSC Interview experiences from different candidates.
- The purpose of these transcripts is to provide individual experience and how they faced the board.
- In a way, it affects the way candidates are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions drawn.
- You’ll be able to identify the constraints and opportunities before you when facing the interview board.
- Though providing transcripts, which is a behind a scene task, the aim is to provide a valuable input that you are looking for that you are hesitant to ask someone.
- It might help to re-evaluate your approach , and take a look at what really needs to be done.