Interview Date: 21th February 2020, Afternoon session
Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
Background: B.Tech(IT) Assam University, Silchar
Employee: Huawei technology in Bangalore
Home State: Assam
Hobbies: technical blog writing, Walking every day
- What are you doing currently?
- How is your working experience in Huawei?
- Why Huawei is in news? Why so many allegations?
- What implication on 5G implementation in India?
- Which is more threat – a state-controlled company or an individual-owned company?
- Your personal experience regarding firewalls & security in Huawei & is it effective?
- In which field of civil services do you wish to work & your priorities?
- Law & order situation in UP?
- Why vacancy of DGP post or Chief secretary post?
- Police commissioner system in UP & its effectiveness?
- 2 top priority as Chief secretary of UP & counter-question?
- Food processing sector issue?
- Issue of fertilizers & pesticides in agriculture?
- US-Iran issue & implications on India?
- Tell me something about Agra apart from the Taj Mahal?
- Any other things named as “Taj Mahal”?
- Blogging? Recent post which you have written?
- 5G vs 4G technologies?
- Why telecom companies are in distress? Can we still implement 5G technology in India?
- Difference b/w walking & jogging?
- As DM of Agra, how to stop harmful chemical use in vegetables?
- Tell few names of these chemicals?
- Theme of budget 2020-21 & its pillars?
- Why new tax regime & implications on revenue?
- FRBM Act & fiscal deficit targets?
- Is it good to breach these targets or not & implications?
- FTAs – impacts on India?
- Huawei: meaning, logo & link with China?
- CEA mentioned few acts/policies which negatively impacted Indian economy, can you tell the name of these acts
- The issue in Assam?
- Whats is the problem with the internet in Assam?
- Why current violence in Assam?
- Why so many frequent cases of gunfire & its implications & how to prevent such cases?
- Smita ma’am: your interview is over. Most questions are from DAF & current affairs. Overall good experience