Interview Date – 24 Feb, 20
Board: R N Choubey
Background: B. Tech-CSE, MBA (business economics)
Employee: Pertains to Agri trade
Optional – Anthropology
Hobby– Reading, trekking
- Tell me about yourself?
- what is a soil health card?
- what is pmfby? do you think it is successful? what is the need for soil health card? don’t remember 1 more question
- what is precision agriculture? what is quantum computing? what did you not like in B.Tech?
- what would you like to change?
- Why did you take anthropology? what did anthropology teach you?
- AGR-telcom? many counter questions
- case study-what if your subordinate commits a mistake while writing a report which you forwarded
- to the senior. He presented the report and appreciated you. Later you come to know about it?
- Issues of the economy? why rural consumption demand is poor?
- Trekking, its effect on environment and solution? which right is the most imp right as per you?
- Immunity available to the governor?
- What is gvc? gvc in food products?
- multiple state capitals-views?
- 2-3 questions I forgot that M2 and M4 asked.
- Very cordial board esp the chairman
For more interview transcript, visit the Complete IAS Interview Preparation Guide