Contributed by ForumIAS community member
Interview Date: 19/02/20
Board: Sujata Mehta
Hobby: Vegetable farming
- Introduce yourself.
- What you do in your free time.
- My related questions like pre-GST & post GST changes, challenges faced experience, biggest challenge & how you tackled it. (no fact, figure, or reform needed asked). In some replies she cross-questioned.
- View on GM crops, cross-question. (out of my hobby- vegetable farming)
- Opinion on politicians revising their salaries by passing bills in Parliament while govt. servants get their salaries revised after a decade via. Pay commissions. ( because of my 6 years of govt. service).
- A lot of people come to Delhi & create pressure on urban amenities & urban planning. (Cross questioned it up to 2 levels)
- who is your favourite bureaucrat & why?
- What you grow?
- What is the waste to energy concept?
- How to tackle the landfill problem? What is bioremediation & biomining?
- How to serve in badminton?
- As an Administrator, how will you promote badminton as a sport in India? (Cross questioned up to 2 levels)
- As an administrator, how to promote female adolescent health? (Cross questioned it up to 2 levels) only current affairs-based applied ques.
- View on terminator seeds.some other questions ( not able to recall)
- End of Inspector raj as claimed by various finance ministers, issues of tax assesses harassment.
- What is operant conditioning? Who gave the concept?
- What is your opinion on IQ? cross-questioned.
- Today, in new forms of communication, cases of espionage & surveillance is increasing. Comment Chairman: Anything you want to ask or tell.
- Your interview is over Disclaimer: Around 75-80 % of questions.
- Observation: DAF-based questions, more focus on experiences in my case.