Background: Mechanical Engineering (IIT ROORKEE)
Home State: Jharkhand (Dhanbad)
Hobbies: Jogging, Quora
Other: Councillor with students affairs Council
- What you did as a councillor?
- Tell me your 1 contribution as a councillor
- Why do you read quora?
- Why read physics from quora?
- What is fit India movement
- Why so many people don’t to any physical workout in India?
- What is the reasons for diabetes and subsequent questions?
- (asked most of the question from UP… But I don’t have any connection with UP :P)
- Contribution of Roorkee in the field of hydrology?
- Major crops of UP
- Problems of sugarcane industry in UP
- Reasons for Bengal famine and year
- Asked if I have heard about Hapur and why it is famous for?
- What I read in physical education course of class 12th
- Issue of railway line shift in my home town and about Jharia coal fire
- What is energy according to you as a mechanical engineer?
- Can energy be destroyed?
- Where is the energy from the tube light in this room going….isn’t it getting destroyed?
- Why did you switch from mechanical engineering to civil service and subsequent question on that?
( mostly factual questions)
- You said IIT Roorkee constructed the Ganga canal in 1847….was it an IIT that time? ( I said sorry sir… I take my words)
- List the name of new IITs
- 5 major contribution of chemistry to humanity (my optional is physics :P)
- Asked about coronavirus
- List any 5 virus-related diseases
- Number of girls in your department
- Why such a screwed ratio
- What you will do as an individual
- About short service commission in Indian Army issue and supreme Court recent verdict on it…Are you not disappointed with the delay? ( I mentioned it in my previous answer)
Thank you. Your interview is over
(Overall board was very cordial though they Ok, your interview is over.