Interview Date: 25 feb, morning slot, 5th in line
Duration: 40 mins
Board: Smita Nagraj
Home State: Punjab
Hobbies: puppetry, chess
- Why no masters in commerce?
- Three problems facing Punjab? And solution
- How to handle political pressure, administrative pressure in drugs?
- Ground water crisis? Should we ban crops?
- Physical education? What did you learn?
- Role of physical education in life?
- Why Punjab is being pulled back in sports?
- Infrastructure was worse in other times? Like lala amarnath era, why still we are going down, despite better infrastructure?
- What types of chess you play?
- Vishwanath anand?
- Culture and civilization difference?
- Indus Valley civilization, hall marks? Sites?
- What is, special about lothal?
- Privatization of railways, your opinion?
- Types of puppetry in South East Asia?
- No one watches it anymore, what is the future like?
- Commodity trading IBC
- Rule of law? Which article?
- How to increase investment
- Ground water crisis, dichotomy, allow farmers to sow, ground water going down?