Board: Sathiyavathy Mam
Background: Textile technology, Chittorgarh, railways
Home State: Rajasthan
No of Members: 3+1
read the whole daf loudly for 2 mins
- Man Animal conflict
- How to boost livelihood opportunities for fringe communities?
- How to escape forest fragmentation problems
- what kind of jobs gets created by ecotourism
- it seems that ecotourism is indeed the cause of man-animal conflict? Isn’t it so?
- Why coming from railways to forests?
- What is Chittorgarh famous for
- Padmavati issue? Do u think she was real?
- People are becoming extreme and becoming violent? why
- Forest products with GI. Tell some benefits that accrued to number teak n sandalwood after GI tag
- Development due to the cement industry can be there but its problems are also many. Quote some
- solve silicosis by forestry
- which species you will plant in ur area
- What kind of forests as per champion classification
- name species of each
- sand dune stabilization. Technique
- Cold desert vs hot desert difference
- A few questions on traveling
- Monkey issue and animal culling
- IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- forests traveled
- Problems. Trees there.
- Have you seen anogiessus
- biodiversity of eastern Rajasthan
- animal train collisions
- Sariska problems
For more interview transcript, visit the Complete IAS Interview Preparation Guide